On the way home, I found myself stuck on a late train - again! Irritated, I decided to google some more information for my friend about LIA and came upon this video - a documentary about the organization. My irritation quickly grew to tears - joy - and finally extreme anticipation.
Also, excitement that I could better show people why we're going back. Please take a look at the video and experience what we did. Experience:
- Junior, the boy at the beginning who came to our birthday party last time
- Mama Lynn, the inspiring women whose word we clung to - the Angel of Kilimanjaro
- The beautiful children at Tudor Village, whose faces, laughs and songs are permanently engrained in my mind
- A dispensary in a remote Masaai village, which we also ran with the raised funds in 2010, where we gave medicine and washed many infected heads
- The food kitchen, that feeds a community in Mirenai - a city without banks or post offices
Hope you like it as much as I did! And if you would like to support, please visit our Fundly Page